“True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart.”
Together as one…❤
Disclaimer: None of these photos are mine unless otherwise stated. All rights belong to the respective owners.
damn love the hand thingie ritual
“Although we’re called an idol group but being singers is a lifelong occupation for us. We’re always thinking about how we can continue on for a long time and in the end, protecting our original intention seems to be the most important." - Eric
“In the future, no matter where we are, really in 20 years, 40 years, until I die, We will always be together." - Andy
“Shinhwa is home. No matter where I go and no matter how far I travel, when everything is done or when things go wrong, this is where I run to and I know I will always be welcome, needed and wanted." - Jun Jin
"Shinhwa is simply comfortable (to be around). If we gather together, it’s like we’re playing. After I started acting, if I’m feeling tired, I have to relieve my stress, and that place is called Shinhwa. Perhaps thats why when the Shinhwa members gather, a natural synergy effect appears. Should I just say that Shinhwa is like the warm feeling of family?" - Dong Wan
"For me Shinhwa is like a house which protects us from rain or snow; makes me happy and relaxed when we’re together; and makes me feel happiness.” - Hye Sung
“I have only my brothers here, even if I have to go to Hell with them, I would. I’ll never want to part with them. We started with 6 people, and we’ll end with 6 people." - Min Woo
hyesung biting eric’s hand. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
life's lessons: "girls'" sports are hardcore
031213 | Shinhwa Broadcast Recording at Youngsan University, Busan | Eric, Shin Hyesung & Junjin | Credit as tagged
031213 | Shinhwa Broadcast Recording at Youngsan University, Busan | Shin Hyesung & Junjin | Credit as tagged
Shinhwa’s girl through their constitution
Hyesung 2012. His vein…. ;__;
You say all the selcas are similar???
translation by malpabo.tumblr.com
It’s not a silly or useless question at all! At first I was just going to answer about Gomdori and Goguma because that’s who you asked about. But then being the research geek that I am, I got curious about the rest of the ShinPets too.
After I digging through a bunch of forums/sites, I’ve created a timeline of when the Shinhwa members got each of their pets. I’m not including their childhood pets (like Dongwan’s first dog Mellungee) in this. Only the pets they got after debuting as Shinhwa.
- The very first ShinPet was Jjang, a puppy given to Minwoo by fans around Eusha Eusha promotions . Sadly, Jjang ran away (or was lost) from Minwoo’s aunt’s house while Shinhwa was promoting overseas :( [source]
- I’m not sure if they had any pets in between but the second ShinPet I know about is Minwoo’s Rambo. Fans say he’s been seen with Minwoo since Shinhwa’s 5th album (video). The last time I saw Rambo was during Minwoo’s episode of “Let’s Sleep Here Tonight” in 2008. (source) The fact that Minwoo didn’t bring him (or mention him) on Shinhwa Broadcast makes me think he may not be alive anymore :(
- The third ShinPet was Dongwan’s Goguma who’s been seen with him since their 6th album promotions. On ShinBang, they confirmed that Goguma is 10 years old which fits with that timeline.
- Polly was 7 years old on Shinhwa Broadcast so he’s been with Minwoo since about 2005. Which makes sense because the first time I saw him was in Minwoo’s 2nd album production pictures and videos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Junjin supposedly had cats for a while. There was a big fuss in 2006 over who the “Crystal” was that Junjin mentioned in his album thanks. Then Junjin released a statement saying it was actually the new cats he just got, “Cri” and “Stal”. But the company designing the album accidentally removed the space between the two names and printed it as Crystal. (source) The reason I’m skeptical about this story is because Good Ent. said Junjin had lots of pictures of the cats saved on his handphone that he liked to show everyone. BUT there has never been a single picture released of these cats. However, in a 2008 episode of Infinity Challenge, they showed Junjin’s house and he had a cat tower (email@example.com) so the story may be true.
- Heysung had a puppy named Muri for a few months. Minwoo posted the first pictures of Muri in Dec 2008 (source) but a staff diary post from March 2009 said Hyesung had given Muri to a friend because he wasn’t able to take care of her properly. (source)
- Eric first shared pictures of his two cats, Jamongie and Yaku, in June 2011. (source) But I’m not sure exactly when he got them. On the June 3, 2013 episode of Baek Jiyeon’s “People Inside” he talked about selling his old cat supplies because the cats were now with his parents. (source)
- During the Shinhwa Broadcast pets episode, Eric said Gomdori was a year old but he should be two by now. The earliest pictures of him are from around Nov/Dec of 2011 (source). Eric hadn’t named him Gomdori when those were released so fans just called him “Choco” for a while because of his coloring.
- The newest ShinPet is Andy’s Jjujju who the Shinhwa Company Facebook admin revealed in July in a picture with Pani. (source)
- I’m not sure when Andy got Pani. He didn’t reveal her age on Shinhwa Broadcast and I’m not a dog expert so I can’t make an estimate by looking at her.
- Eric also once had a dog named Chamchi (tuna) but I don’t know when he got it or how it fits into the ShinPet timeline. The last time he talked about Chamchi was supposedly around 2003/2004. Fans in the forums said Eric found it being sold in the street “like pancakes” and it had some kind of illness so it’s likely dead now. (Source1) (Source2)
P.S. I’m not the right person to ask what breeds the different dogs/cats are. Some of the sources I linked throughout the post have info about the breeds.
Just… RicSyung - Part 2.